Thursday, December 17, 2009

"last minute" to-do's

I have been such a busy little bee lately! My fingers have been sewing as quickly as they can to get all of your etsy orders out by Christmas! I have one more drop ship order to complete and I'm going to be all caught up! I also wanted to share some fun cake stands I was able to sew in hot pink and light pink for some recent orders! How fun are these?!






Now I just have my own to-do's to take care of...

I've got some last minute gifts to sew up, and a few things for myself planned! I'm working on some towels for someone special so I thought I'd add this little recipe holder! It's a whip to sew and even makes a great little addition to a cookie tray!





I think these little ornaments would make a nice gift tag...and speaking of gift tags...I'm reminded of these and thinking I should have gotten some of that flocking by Martha when I was at Michaels yesterday...I may just have to go back!

What sort of "last minute gifts" do you have planned?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.