Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Winner!






Congratulations to Julie from Welcome to My World!

Julie said...

Love it! My girls just took a peek "it looks real!"



I hope your family enjoys it!




As for the pattern, I know I said beginning of this week but it took my husband longer than expected to fix the computer I broke. We ended up having to reinstall windows and everything-but luckily didn't lose anything! I'll be sure to let you all know when you can get your hands on one! If you want to sign up for my mailing list, there is a link over on the right, and I can keep you up to date with all shop news!



1 comment:

  1. Whoohoo! We're doing the happy dance over here! I love those leg warmers! Too cute!
    Thx SO much!

    ReplyDelete

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.