Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Anna Anda

The Anna Anda

When I first saw the Anda dress on Burda I did not like it at all. I think the best application I've seen was done in a knit-it draped very nicely.

After all of the Frock by Friday action I decided to finally give it a go. It was a very simple pattern and I had the perfect fabric for it! A simple silhouette can handle a large pattern...

The Anna Anda

Once I made the dress and tried it on, I still wasn't convinced. The dress sat on the dress form for about two weeks as I decided to hem or not to hem. Finally, I hemmed.

I wore the dress out last night and decided that I liked it! Probably not enough to have a closet full...

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you- not really a fan of the Anda. However, yours looks darling on you!

    ReplyDelete

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.