Friday, April 29, 2011

Final Chance!

So, I've got a few lasts for you...



First, I'd like to mention that this is the final call for May sponsorship! If you'd like to sign up or have any questions, let me know! I'm offering one month free in addition to your first paid month if you sign up TODAY only.

Second, I will no longer be selling Felt Treats. This means patterns only. This also means this is the last Campfire Set that I will have in the shop. Maybe not forever, but I wouldn't hold your breath. So...if you've been wanting it, I suggest you beat your friends to it!



Third, patterns will no longer be half off after the end of April so what are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.