Thursday, December 15, 2011

Holiday Baking!


I'm busy sewing behind the scenes these days, but this weekend I'll take a break for some baking!  I love putting together cookies plates for friends and family.  We already did the gingerbread house thing, so now we have time to make a great assortment of treats!  Here's a list of some of our favorite treats we like to make.  We usually make a bunch of favorites, and then add a few new cookies each year.  I love having some cinnamon jelly on the tray too!


What are some of your favorite treats to share with friends and family? Or to eat yourself? 



 
 via



via


If you're not the baking type, perhaps you still have time to sew up some of these treats!
 
 



1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to make my annual batch of peanut butter blossoms! Love that you included them in this little round-up.

    ReplyDelete

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.