Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Another kind of garden...

And the snow keeps coming!  And blowing and coming and blowing and coming!  I'm freezing in my sewing room with my space heater on by my feet.  I'm always cold but today, I'm freezing in here.  I'm the type of person to sleep with 4 blankets, one of them being an electric blanket!

While it does look beautiful to sit and watch the snowfall out my window, I decided it was a good day to have myself a little Garden Party, AMH style.


I dug out all of the fabric I had left from that line and think I'm going to have to do a patchwork of sorts.  I'm thinking of making this little dress for Aeris.  I've done the knot dress and that turned out cute (as long as you size up-or two, ahem...)  


What are you doing on this snow day? Or are you enjoying your sunny warm weather elsewhere than the midwest?

1 comment:

  1. That dress is lovely! I can't wait to see how warm it looks in the fabrics you have chosen!
    Wishing you warm thoughts!

    ReplyDelete

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.