Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Last minute 4th of July Shirts!


 

I've been so busy lately.  There has been little time for sewing and even less for crafting.  I couldn't let the kids go without homemade outfits, sorta, for the holiday so I whipped these quick and easy shirts up last night!


For his shirt, I used an easy freezer paper stencil.  If you've never done one before, Dana from MADE shows you how through a great tutorial. 




For her shirt, I had some yardage of gold sequence and just stitched it by hand into a star shape.  Super quick.  I have a little skirt I got at Walmart (of all places) that will pull her outfit together.  


 

Do you have any last minute projects?  I have to make an apple pie tonight, but that's worth the effort!  No shortcuts for a great pie :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.