Thursday, September 6, 2012

Holy Summer!




Summer kicked my butt this year!  With my first little one off to kindergarten, summer is officially over.  

Miss Aeris and I are trying to get into a new routine with just the two of us.  Adjusting to life without Mr. Personality is interesting...and quiet.




The first day of school was bitter sweet.  Ephraim was so very excited.  I did my best to reserve my tears for the car on the way to school.  After he got on the bus, we drove separately to the school along with all of the other first time parents and stood in line like Mamarazzis as they descended the stairs to their independence.  



Here's to a great school year for you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.