Thursday, October 11, 2012

You can be the wind, you can be the leaves



Today, it is freezing.  All I can think of is a warm cup of cocoa in my hands as I'm sitting here typing this blog post.  It is funny how the weather just creeps up on you.  I suppose it is only so because I let it.  I rarely living in the moment.  Always rather worrying about what should be done later or should have been done earlier.  I like to think that it is productive to worry and plan, but really, I'm realizing it is so wasteful.







The other day when Ephraim was at school, I took Aeris outside to just play-to rake the leaves, to listen to the wind chimes, to smell fall.  She had such a great time and I realized it was the very first time she had ever jumped into a pile of leaves!









Maybe it is my old age but I'm feeling like the todays are more important than worrying about the tomorrows...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.