Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Free Christmas Cookies Sewing Pattern

I'm sharing this Felt Christmas Cookies sewing pattern for FREE to all of you.  The pattern is available via pdf download.  All you need to do is sign up for my monthly newsletter (over on the right under the projects) or click here and I'll get you this free pattern via pdf download!


The pattern includes step-by-step illustrations for each cookie pictured, a santa plate, and hot cocoa mug!



I wanted to just thank you all for being such great readers and so supportive.  I truly appreciate the time each and every one of you take out of your day to stop by, read and comment.

I hope you're enjoying a wonderful holiday season with your family!


2 comments:

  1. So cute!!!! Thank you for sharing with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Thank you!! :) Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.