Friday, March 8, 2013

I Speak for the Trees! A Quick Lorax Costume DIY


I'm loving kindergarten so much!  Like many other schools, we're celebrating Dr. Seuss and his birthday by dressing up as characters from his books.  My little red head dressed up as The Lorax.  I thought it would be an easy costume and comfortable for him to wear all day.  But boy, did I underestimate it all!  The whole school was dressed for Halloween it seemed!  Next year, I'll know to go all out.  Not just a tshirt.  Oye.





Anyhow, I made some Lorax tree pencils for him to pass out to his class.  I hope the kids had a lot of fun using them on their school work today!

Did your kids participate in Dr. Seuss's birthday?  What did you dress them as?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.