Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Back to School-Oliver & S Roller Skate Dress


School started yesterday and my baby started kindergarten.  I've been wanting to work with this pattern for a while so thought this was a better reason than any.  


I saw this dress on flickr, so set out to make my own.  It was fairly inexpensive, about only ten bucks!  Two and a half hours later we had this!  


It was so strange cutting the pattern out, pressing fabric, using the machine.  It's been a while.  

I've really enjoyed spending the summer out of the sewing room and with actual people.  You tend to miss the real world eventually.  Working on this piece made me realize how much I've missed sewing.  This was a great pattern to push me back into it.  I'll be making a few more!




1 comment:

  1. Darling dress and pictures! Can't believe she's in kindergarten already!

    ReplyDelete

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.