Thursday, May 13, 2010

Rainy Day Fun






I feel like Wisconsin is a month behind. The weather seems so chilly for May...

I know, I know...I give Wisconsin a bad rap on this blog...but it has been raining for what seems like two weeks!



Luckily I've been able to keep the little ones entertained indoors. I'm busy working working working over here and they get to play. Ah, well...next week I should have the whole week free for all sorts of lovely projects and family things since I should be done with drafting.


Then we can have outdoor picnics and campfires again.

If you'd like your own picnic or campfire, patterns and completed items are available in the shop.


1 comment:

  1. I love the felt fire. I just may have to get the pattern to make one for my nephew.

    ReplyDelete

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.