Friday, July 30, 2010

P-Dub Love


You know...The Pioneer Woman...

I was in a rut a while ago and couldn't figure out what to cook for dinner. Since then, I've been sort of cooking my way through her blog.

I'm not an amazing cook-I'll tell you that! But, if I read, I can follow a recipe and make edible food! Good food actually. My problem is that I don't read. I skim. I'm a visual person, what can I say? That's why I love Ree's recipes. She shows step by step images of each meal so it's really the eye candy that attracts me to each dish.


Lately, we've been into grilled pizza. I have a great dough recipe that goes from canister to table in about 30 minutes which is amazing for homemade dough. The Pioneer Woman had a great recipe for caramelized onion, prosciutto pizza and was only made better by some arugula with drizzled olive oil. I highly recommend! Also, try this, this, and this!

So if you haven't yet, give her a go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.