Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sweet Tooth Sunday: Strawberry Jam Thumbprint Cookies and Tutorial



I absolutely love to bake. I absolutely love to sew. Thus the whole concept for Sweetie Pie Bakery. A few weeks ago, it became clear that I should just combine the two things here. I think that having a sewn treat to accompany what I'm making in the kitchen is a great way to keep my little ones involved as they love to cook right along with me.

On Sundays, I will share a new treat with you and a sewn tutorial to go along with it. I'm going to keep the recipes and the tutorials separate to keep things as simple as possible.

The first treat I'm going to share with you is my husband's most favorite cookie EVER. It probably has something to do with the homemade strawberry jam; he can't get enough of that stuff!

These cookies are quick to make and only take about five ingredients! You can find the tutorial and recipe below.









1 comment:

  1. Thanks you this is awesome!!! I love this cookie as well. Lately I have made peanut butter cookies and puting a strawberry jam thumbprint in them. We call then PB&J Thumbprints

    ReplyDelete

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.