Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A Finished Quilt Top!



I have been working on this quilt top of an embarrassing amount of time. I got a stack of fat quarters from Anna Maria Horner's Good Folks collection for my birthday in the spring of 2009. I had a hard time cutting into it because I had no idea what I would make. I thought I might just have enough to make this quilt if I ran the zigzags the other way so I started cutting. Before the top even got cut out entirely, the project got shoved to the bottom of the pile.

Then for Christmas that year, I got another stack of Good Folks! I figured I should start working on the quilt top again. Shortly after Christmas break, the quilt went to the bottom of the pile.



This winter I decided enough was enough and was determined to finish the top! I really am in love with this quilt top. I am not a huge quilter, and usually give them away when I do finish them. Now here's to hoping I find some time to finish the quilt...I'll give myself until next fall. I'm a realist.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.