Wednesday, August 31, 2011

and then she's three



On Monday, my baby turned three years old! My sister took some amazing pictures of Aeris and I just had to share them with you all!



We celebrated with a small party at home, and are having another party with more friends over this weekend. When I asked Aeris what kind of party she wanted, she told me a "painting party." I'll be sure to share how that goes. I'm busy with felt garland and moving boxes so we'll see how many DIY projects I can crank out before Saturday. I know it's unfair, but I feel guilty if I don't put enough of myself into their parties...even knowing they don't mind and appreciate everything. Oh well, enjoy these photos of my cutie pie!



2 comments:

  1. LOVE these pictures!! Happy birthday to your beautiful little girl! (and thanks for the link- I'll watch it when my little girl is up).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice dress! Did you use a pattern?

    ReplyDelete

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.