Monday, September 5, 2011

Crewcut Love



Did you get your late summer issue of the JCrew catalog? I'm loving all the back to school stuff for the kiddos!

Unfortunatley, Crewcuts is beyond my budget. Fortunately, I can sew!

If you remember the post I did on spring sewing, it is easy to recreate many of these looks on a dime!



Many of these looks could be recreated with some reused tee's (a perfect time to nab them at end of summer sales at Walmart!)



This look could be re-created with this Figgy's pattern and some Ruffle Fabric!

I think the Crewcuts brand from J.Crew is so successful because they have done a terrific job of merging current adult fashion with a child's sensibility. Using lots of sparkle, ruffle and neon they have created a great fall line sure to please mom and tot!

I just wanted to remind everyone that back to school time doesn't have to break the bank for great style! And FYI, we're big Children's Place people around here! :) No matter how many skirts I make for Aeris...they're my go to for every day clothing!



How about you? How do you guys shop/sew for kids clothes? It's hard to DIY EVERYTHING!

*all images via JCrew

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.