Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Campfires and Smores!


Since we have this new place, with a huge backyard, I figured it was time we get a firepit. It's getting pretty difficult to enjoy evenings in Wisconsin with the temperatures dropping so low at night. 

The kids had a blast watching Jason roast the marshmallows and eating smores.  We had so much fun that we had to make them the next night!


I feel bad for you though, not being here to enjoy toasty smores...so I've got my campfire pattern on sale today if you'd like to make some smores for your little one!

If you're not a crafty type, I've started stocking the shop and offer a completed set for you as well!


What other treats do you enjoy making on the fire, besides Jiffy Pop? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.