Friday, October 28, 2011

Leftover Halloween Candy Ideas

I love Halloween, and I love trick-or-treating.  What I love even more, is stealing candy from my kids!  They really shouldn't have that much sugar...I'm just doing them a favor! 

I found some creative ways to reuse a lot of the trick-or-treating candy on Pinterest.  We usually have candy up until Christmas, even with stealing it from the kids.  I don't even allow them one piece every day, so it tends to linger...forever. 

So, here are some tasty treats to use that stuff up quick!






Source: thekitchn.com via Tasha on Pinterest








Source: kidshealth.org via v on Pinterest


I really love the advent calender idea!  What are you favorite things to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.