Friday, November 18, 2011

Oliver + S Cozy Winter Mittens

 
I wrote before how much I loved Little Things by Oliver + S and this mitten pattern is no exception.  I found a bunch of fleece on the shelf from this project and haven't used it since.  Fleece isn't really my thing, but it does have it's uses, and is perfect for when you truly need it.  


This pattern came together very quickly.  It would have been even faster if I had some ribbon on hand, but I ended up making my own trim with some leftover Chocolate Lollipop fabric.  I made a couple extra pairs for some little girls I know.  I think they'll make some nice holiday gifts as well!

I made the xs size for Aeris, to get an idea of what to make for Ephraim.  I have some black fleece in the stash from Halloween and think he's next on the list.  I have a turkey trot this weekend in Lake Geneva so I'm sure the kids will be thankful for their cozy hands!  

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.