Wednesday, November 23, 2011

a Peanut for a Peanut


I told you before how I was making Peanut for a baby on the way.  Well, I finished him up and am getting ready to head out with him in a few days.


It was a quick project and fun to personalize.  A great gift for a new baby who already has two of everything.  Homemade gifts really are the best to give.  (which is reminding me of that daunting to-do list for christmas...)


We're staying in tomorrow and decided not to travel this year so Thanksgiving should be pretty peaceful around here.  Are you guys hosting or traveling?

2 comments:

  1. That is so cute! :) Staying home. :) Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a template or steps to follow to make that cute little peanut? A friend of mine is having a baby in March and I thought that would be such a nice idea for her!!

    ReplyDelete

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.