Friday, April 6, 2012

Hostess Suzy Q's Homemade Layer Cake



I love me some Suzy Q's.   I grew up at the feet of a mother who could eat a box of Suzy Q's at night while watching Leterman and not put on a pound.  Totally not fair as now I crave a box of Suzy Q's at night, and my hips aren't so lucky. 

We usually dont keep stuff like this in the house. Let me rephrase that...We usually don't buy stuff like this to keep in the house. When I saw this recipe on Smitten Kitchen for a Homemade Hostess Cake, I knew I had to try it. I skipped the ganache frosting and opted to cover the entire cake with the marshmallow frosting. It sure made a great lunch the other day! 

I definitely recommend it.  To you...to your mom....to your hips...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.