Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Pom Pom Knit Shirt Tutorial


I wanted to share another Mini Boden inspired top with you!  My Aeris loves butterflies so when I saw this idea in Mini Boden to use pom-poms as a silhouette, I knew I had to replicate it for her!



As I do at the end of every winter, I was going through the old clothes from last spring and summer to see what we could keep and what we needed to donate.  Aeris still fit in this top from last summer so it was a keeper!  I wanted to breathe some new life into it so it felt current for this year.














The whole project took less than an hour and Aeris thinks the shirt is so much fun.  I think this would be a great way to embellish shirts for easter with peeps or an easter bunny!

1 comment:

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.