Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Oh, January...



It has been down right frigid here in Wisconsin.  Yesterday, it finally warmed up to a whole, one degree!  I'm sure with wind chill it was about fifteen below.  Just, brrrrrr.





Probably directly related to the weather, I have not wanted to leave this week.  We've eaten everything in the pantry and were left with pancakes for dinner.   As a kid, I always enjoyed having breakfast for supper.  It was backwards and silly.  I still feel that way about breakfast for dinner now and I think my children feel the same way.  Besides, pancakes can be catered to everyone!  Blueberries, chocolate chips, peanut butter-how do you take your pancakes?  


How are you staying cozy this week?  Do you have any good pantry meals you'd love to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.