Here's a countdown of my favorite projects from 2011!
10. Valentine Pillow Bunting! This project was simple but so fun. I can't wait to dig it out and hang it up within the next week!
9. This Erdem knock off was a challenge for me to sew...but so fun to wear!
8. Oh! Aeris loved this little doll holder I made for her special friend. Such a great project from Oliver & S!
7. This ruffle skirt was fun too!
6. My sister asked me to design her costume for her school play. Such a blast to make and a unique opportunity!
5. Well, I only wore this dress once this year, but it was the first I made sans pattern! Woo!
4. I released a new pattern for Sweetie Pie Bakery!
3. This number was on my to-do list for a long time! I don't have anywhere to actually wear it often, but it was fun to create!
2. The red velvet valentine dress is a close second. I only chose the next because I wear it a lot! I'm hoping to find time to create another dress this year!
1. and...my favorite project of the year!
Also, I ran my FIRST 5k this year! First and second, actually. I'm really excited to have done that.... Here's to many races in 2012!
I wish you all a safe New Years with the ones you love! I'll see you in 2012! It's looking to be an exciting year!