Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy New Year!



Here's a countdown of my favorite projects from 2011!

10.  Valentine Pillow Bunting!  This project was simple but so fun.  I can't wait to dig it out and hang it up within the next week!



9.  This Erdem knock off was a challenge for me to sew...but so fun to wear!



8.  Oh! Aeris loved this little doll holder I made for her special friend.  Such a great project from Oliver & S!



7.  This ruffle skirt was fun too!

6.  My sister asked me to design her costume for her school play.  Such a blast to make and a unique opportunity!

5.  Well, I only wore this dress once this year, but it was the first I made sans pattern! Woo!

4.  I released a new pattern for Sweetie Pie Bakery!

3.  This number was on my to-do list for a long time!  I don't have anywhere to actually wear it often, but it was fun to create!

2.  The red velvet valentine dress is a close second.  I only chose the next because I wear it a lot!  I'm hoping to find time to create another dress this year!

1.  and...my favorite project of the year!


Also, I ran my FIRST 5k this year!  First and second, actually.  I'm really excited to have done that.... Here's to many races in 2012!

I wish you all a safe New Years with the ones you love!  I'll see you in 2012!  It's looking to be an exciting year!




2 comments:

  1. You have had one very productive year! Good for you....everything is beautiful! ~Kelly

    unDeniably Domestic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects! And way to go on the 5Ks! I think races are the best motivation for exercising regularly! Way to go.

    ReplyDelete

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.