Friday, December 9, 2011

Just Chatting...


We're having a Christmas party this weekend!  I'm so excited to be able to have family over to our new house!  The basement here is big, and finished (outdated, but nonetheless finished), and I miss seeing them on a daily basis.

I've been sewing up gifts and baking gingerbread for houses that the kids will decorate and taking care of other odds and ends all week.  The only thing missing is snow!  Jason would die reading that but it is Wisconsin after all, and we've yet to get any accumulation.  It is December!  

On Monday, I have a great holiday dress to share with you!  I hate teasers but I'm just so excited to share it with you.  We'll see how the editing goes and maybe I'll get it up before then.  I made this dress a while ago but haven't gotten to taking pictures yet.  Sometimes that takes the most time!  Setting up a shot and editing and all of that...I have a lot of undocumented projects lately...

Things may be a bit spotty around here with me trying to finish up holiday sewing and sewing for Project Run and Play.  I'm so excited falling asleep dreaming of sugar plums and dress designs.  

I hope you all have a lovely weekend-snow or not! 

Source: theberry.com via Sarah on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Is that really your front porch? Lucky duck! I'm pinning it now for inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.