Saturday, October 23, 2010

Vending at Holiday Renegade


I just wanted to share some exciting news with you all-I will be vending at Renegade Craft Fair in Chicago for the Holiday Show in December! I'm so very excited to have made it. I know this fair will be super busy, and honestly, I'm really nervous. It is my first craft show so there will definitely be a lot of learning involved.

So, for you, this means that the shop will be open for pattern sales only. I'm going to be sewing my booty off to have a hefty inventory. I plan to reopen the shop when I get back, so there is still time to get your orders in before the holiday...or you could just stop by at the show!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I attended the San Francisco show and had a great time. Your goodies should be a hit!

    ReplyDelete

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.