Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a wonderful New Years! We stayed in and had a relaxing evening. They are so welcome with toddlers!

I thought it would be fun to take a look back at my favorite projects from last year...so here we go!

I really loved this series and hope to post more to it soon! These jam thumbprint cookies were so fun to make and my kids really enjoy "cooking" their own!


I thought these towels were super fun and festive!

This take on the Anthropologie version really added to my daughter's toddler bed.


This necktie napkin project was fun to make for my son. They are also a fun gift to take to a dinner party creating lots of laughs and conversation!




This was my most favorite dress I sewed last year...



And finally, my favorite, the Anthropologie shower curtain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.