Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Valentine Printables Roundup

I've found some fabulous freebies to share with you guys! If you've waited last minute to send out valentines to your loved ones, these printables should help you out!


1. These straws would be a great accent to any Valentine's Party! (via A Field Journal)

2. This template would be great printed on a treat bag, as such, or even just as a card. (via Twig and Thistle)


3. If you love Anna Maria Horner like I do...these printables would be great for yourself ;) (via Anna Maria Horner)


4. I think I'll have to print some of these off! Aeris is just crazy about butterflies! (via Skip To My Lou)


5. If vintage is your thing, Vintage Holiday Crafts has a wonderful selection of free vintage printables. (via Vintage Holiday Crafts)

1 comment:

  1. What a great selection! Valentine's Day is much more of a couples thing here but I'm now feeling like I should give every one of my classmates a Valentine just to show off these finds!

    ReplyDelete

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.