Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Apple Pie Caramel Apples


After my husband saw this post, he was craving these apples.  


I've never made caramel apples before the other day.   I used some leftover caramel bits from some other project, and found these huge apples at the market, so the apples were meant to be.  I can bake many things, but making caramel is beyond me.  My husband can do it quite well, so I decided it is something that I just don't need to master...we work well that way!



I used Granny Smith apples for this recipe, which I recommend since the coating is so sweet.  I found it too sweet for my liking, but my guests loved the apples, so to each their own! 


I found the apples via pinterest, but you can find the recipe to make your own here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.