Friday, March 16, 2012

Homemade Granola


It's been unseasonably warm here this week!  I'm talking mid-seventies, people!  The kids and I have been out and about, visiting our friends at the zoo and pretty much not doing much sewing.  (I did make Aeris a fabulous skirt for St. Patty's Day I'll be back to share tomorrow!)

Anyhow, I thought I'd stop in and say hello and share this great recipe with you!  We've been loving having cooler snacks on these warm days.  This granola recipe comes from Delia at Delia Creates and was kind enough to share it over at Made over the holidays.  


It's super quick to mix up and then just bake it in the oven.  Ephraim loves it with milk, Aeris loves it with yogurt, and I like it with a banana and milk.  It's a great alternative to boxed cereal so I encourage you to make some and keep it in the pantry if you're family will let you!  

Now go outside and play! It's beautiful out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.