Wednesday, November 9, 2011

plethora of pine cones


We have a ton of pine cones here!  For the past few weeks, they've been falling off of the trees and my kids have been on adventures in the back yard collecting them up in a wheel barrow. 


I've been gathering up ideas on Pinterest as for what to make of them.  As a kid, I only remember rolling them in glue and glitter, or making bird feeders by rolling them in peanut butter and bird seed.  I'm really loving this wreath with the little bit of color. 


 These turkeys are also a fun idea to let the kids create something.  After all, they did all the work collecting them for me!


Now, if just all this rain would stop so I can let them dry out....I've already braced myself for the snow here in Wisconsin, so bring it Mother Nature!  I'm ready!


images clockwise, via: one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures! The turkey idea is so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.